Heading to Gen Con 2019? We are too!
While you may catch us wandering the convention itself (we love to sport our bright blue Roll20 shirts), Roll20 also has four back-to-back panels on Saturday - one week from today! - where you’re guaranteed to find us! Come find us in the Indiana Convention Center (ICC) : Room 232 starting at 3pm.
An Afternoon with Roll20
3pm @ ICC : 232 Bringing Your Game Online: Roll20 Character Sheets!
- Join our devs to collaboratively build a Roll20 character sheet from scratch and learn the basics, from HTML tags to CSS selectors.
- Test your game system, bring your favorite homebrew online, or tweak a Roll20 sheet you use already with the skills taught in this session!
4pm @ ICC : 232 Selling Games & Art on Roll20.
- For artists, writers, and creators of all levels looking to sell content on Roll20, this is a great chance to speak directly with our licensing team.
- The discussion will help you understand the basics of creating and selling for VTTs. Come ask any questions you might have!
5pm @ ICC : 232, How to Stream Your Tabletop Sessions, is currently full!
- Three veteran tabletop streamers from Roll20, including our GM-in-Residence Adam Koebel, discuss the how-tos of streaming RPG sessions.
- A crash course on equipment, recording methods, and whatever else is needed to get your content in front of an audience.
6pm @ ICC : 232 Playing Tabletop Games Online with Roll20!
- Join us for an introduction to our platform as well as a look at what’s ahead (and what’s already accomplished) for Roll20 this year!
- Bring your Roll20 questions and your friends curious about playing tabletop games online because you’ll be able to ask questions directly of the Roll20 team!
Remember that you can register for Gen Con panels in advance to reserve your spot! All of our panels are in the same room (ICC : 232), so catch as many as you’re up for.
Not attending GenCon?
No worries! We will be recording the panels to post to YouTube afterwards, so you’ll be able to watch at your leisure.
That, and be sure to check out our #SatAMRoll20 adventure on Twitter starting at 7am PT on August 3! No better way to beat the no-con blues than with some chill gaming fun.
Beyond our Afternoon with Roll20, we’ll also be conducting interviews with some of the Pathfinder Second Edition designers! In other words, keep an eye on our YouTube channel for a ton of new content coming out.
Please say hi if you see us, and have a wonderful convention!