The August Community Roundtable featured Jeff, Corey, and Bunny chatting about what’s been going on behind the scenes at Roll20 and what’s still to come. There was a lot of Dynamic Lighting discussion, a glimpse at new products out on the Marketplace, features being worked on, and suggestions for future work.
- Dynamic Lighting reaching parity!
- The fantastic video content coming out.
- Current Roll20 priorities, feature requests, upcoming improvements, and product requests.
- Willow (Bunny’s puppy) blending into a futon.
- And most importantly, who to bribe for better rolls.
You can watch the full video over on YouTube.
Help us support Code2040! As a tech company, we are striving towards a more equitable industry and one of the ways we’re doing that is with matching donations to Code2040, “a nonprofit activating, connecting and mobilizing the largest racial equity community in tech to dismantle the structural barriers that prevent the full participation and leadership of Black and Latinx technologists in the innovation economy.” Learn more and donate through our Tiltify campaign here: http://roll20.io/Tiltify-Code2040.