Strange things are happening. Do you dare to learn more?_ Call of Cthulhu_ has officially arrived bringing horror, the likes of which this world has never seen before. Grab your Keeper Rulebook and get ready to lead your players through the unknowable– maybe they’ll even keep their sanity intact!
- Full compendium with all book assets, including rules pages for presenting the mythos, combat chases, and Investigator creation.
- Over 30 NPCs and monsters, rollable tables, macros, and pre-generated characters.
- 6 maps with GM layer and Dynamic Lighting support (Plus/Pro subscribers).
- __Stat blocks __for mythos monsters, deities of the mythos, traditional horrors, and beasts.
- Over 100 spells and nearly 700 items.
- Two Scenario modules: Amidst the Ancient Trees and Crimson Letters.
The Keeper’s Rulebook for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition is available now in the Roll20 Marketplace for $54.95 USD.
If this talk of ancient evils has shaken you, try it yourself for free with the Quick Start Rules module! It has everything you need to begin exploring the Cthulhu mythos, including an adventure with pre-generated characters and an introduction to the arcane lore of Call of Cthulhu.
Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) © copyright 1981, 1983, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2019 Chaosium Inc. All rights reserved.
Call of Cthulhu, Chaosium Inc., and the Chaosium dragon are registered trademarks of Chaosium Inc.