Are you ready to dive into a world of mystery, horror, and adventure? Good, because the _Call of Cthulhu Starter Set _has arrived on Roll20! Grab your investigator hat and prepare to uncover mind-blowing mysteries and dark secrets, all while encountering strange monsters, and thwarting sinister cults.
The Roll20 conversion of the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set has everything you need to start playing right away even if you’re new to the system. It includes three scenarios for investigators and one solo adventure just for you, with the Starter Set, you can play through the basics of the system and explore the Cthulhu mythos!
- Call of Cthulhu Starter Set Introductory Rules
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT ready to be pulled into all Starter Set modules for quick reference.
- Maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires Plus/Pro account), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros
- Alone Against the Flames Module (A Solo Introductory Adventure)
- Paper Chase Module (1-2 Investigators plus Keeper)
- Edge of Darkness Module (3-5 Investigators plus Keeper)
- Dead Man Stomp Module (2-5 Investigators plus Keeper)
So, get your sanity checks ready to enter the world of Cthulhu. The _Call of Cthulhu Starter Set _is available now in the Roll20 Marketplace for $24.99 USD. Don’t forget to grab the Keeper Rulebook and while you’re at it, take advantage of the FREE Call of Cthulhu adventure, The Lightless Beacon on Roll20!
Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) © copyright 1981, 1983, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2019 Chaosium Inc. All rights reserved. Call of Cthulhu, Chaosium Inc., and the Chaosium dragon are registered trademarks of Chaosium Inc.
Here are some other noteworthy items new to the Roll20 Marketplace to consider for your next campaign!
The Against the Aeon Throne Starfinder Adventure Path is complete on Roll20! Enjoy this three-part series with your group today!__ | View in the Marketplace__
_Want to become a creator in the Roll20 Marketplace? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include samples of your best work! _