This year with Gen Con Online, we know a lot of people are going to be hanging out on the virtual tabletop. So we’ve put together a panel of excellent and expert Virtual GMs to share their tips and tricks, and to talk about the challenges - and rewards - of playing online. Join us Saturday, August 1st at 12pm PT for the Virtual GMing panel and make sure to check out all of our Gen Con Events!
Roll20’s Gen Con schedule:
- Burn Bryte: Burning Daylight actual play | Thursday, July 30, 7pm PT | twitch.tv/roll20app
- Burn Bryte: Welcome to Olaxis! discussion panel | Friday, July 31, 11am PT | twitch.tv/roll20app
- Virtual GMing on Roll20 panel | Saturday, August 1, 12pm PT | twitch.tv/roll20app
Did you miss Roll20 Presents this week? Time to catch up!
- Lost Mine of Phandelver had zombies and spiders, and wannabe cultists. Who knows though, they may actually meet a dragon on Monday at 1pm PT.
- Indie Showcase had designer Ross Cowman dealing with a very hungry cast as he led them through the Fall of Magic. Next time, Greg Leatherman will be showing off the greatness of Glitter Hearts on Tuesday at 3pm PT.
- Indoor Recess managed to get into combat and not get into trouble? Well, so far anyway. Who knows what Tuesday at 8pm PT will bring.
- Burning Daylight has gone to SPACE! The crew is traveling the stars on their way to rescue some folks, so tune in Thursday at 7pm PT.
Follow us on Twitch so you don’t miss your favorite Roll20 Presents shows and find new creators.
Help us support Code2040! As a tech company, we are striving towards a more equitable industry and one of the ways we’re doing that is with matching donations to Code2040, “a nonprofit activating, connecting and mobilizing the largest racial equity community in tech to dismantle the structural barriers that prevent the full participation and leadership of Black and Latinx technologists in the innovation economy.” Learn more and donate through our Tiltify campaign here: http://roll20.io/Tiltify-Code2040.