Remote Position - US
Roll20 is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is deeply passionate about Tabletop Roleplaying games and is excited to revolutionize how they are played. We’re looking for someone with experience driving high-impact initiatives in an agile, cross-functional environment who is able to seamlessly flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution. The right person for this job will be able to bring their own innovation together with qualitative and quantitative user data to build and deliver an outcome-driven roadmap that will deliver value to more than 10 million players.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience playing and running Tabletop Roleplaying Games. Experience using VTT platforms to do so is a huge plus.
- Significant experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS company with a track record of delivering software with high business impact
- Ability to deliver compelling user journeys and to translate vision into digestible, actionable pitch documents and user stories.
- Experience with, and ability to educate team members on agile development. Understanding of how to track team health metrics such as velocity, burndown, release quality - and understand why those metrics are important.
- Experience building, prioritizing, presenting, and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Understanding of data analytics and how to establish and track qualitative and quantitative data points to guide key decisions and product strategy.
- Ability to develop others to expand their knowledge and skills around product management and iterative development.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Complete orientation, learn the product and learn about Roll20’s values.
- Become familiar with the existing charter and roadmap for a product team.
- Meet and establish relationships with team members and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Assume day to day execution of agile process on a product team.
- Participate in customer interviews and gather feedback on a section of our product.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Take ownership of a product team’s roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to decompose and prioritize upcoming development work.
- Begin developing a long-term product strategy for a product team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and competitive landscape.
- Utilize our Product Requirements Document process to begin pitching features and development work.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Successfully launch new features that delight tabletop roleplayers and drive user engagement and retention.
- Establish relationships with community and industry stakeholders and begin to represent Roll20 at events.
- Guide Strategy impacting your product area across multiple cross functional teams, including working together with Product Management peers to ensure that roadmaps contribute to a shared vision.
- Collaborate with peers in Product Management and mentor Associate Product Managers to help the team to grow and improve.
- Utilize team metrics such as velocity and accuracy to iterate on process and cultivate a high performing team.
TARGET SALARY RANGE: $95,000 - $120,000 USD
SALARY EXEMPT - This position is paid salary and ineligible for overtime
Roll20 staff are guided by company values that encourage diversity and inclusiveness. In line with our company values, we provide competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages, including health insurance, group life and personal accident insurance, short-term disability/long-term disability coverage, optional worksite insurance coverage, an employee assistance program, and 401k with employer matching. We ensure staff have at least three weeks of vacation time away, in addition to sick leave and flexible scheduling. We are a truly remote workplace and include equipment allowances for our staff to cultivate a functional working-from-home experience. We encourage applicants with non-traditional backgrounds to apply.