Roll20Con 2020 was a blast. For those that joined us, whether you were one of the hundreds of thousands playing with some friends in the vtt or hanging out with us on Twitch, we hope you had as much fun as we did. Thanks to your efforts, we raised over $15,500 on Tiltify so far! We are still collecting donations, and we’ve got some exclusive rewards over there as well.
Here’s your quick rundown on everything waiting over YouTube. As quick as we could make it, anyway. It was a very busy weekend.
- Denkles kicked us off with a great tune.
- Evil Hat got us ready for a weekend of fun with Thirsty Sword Lesbians.
- Gabe and Dave sat down to learn a lot about Dynamic Lighting straight from the Roll20 devs.
- Then Dave took the dungeon they made and led Gabe, Aki, Aabria, and Elf through a Pathfinder Second Edition Dungeon Crawl.
- All Asian comedy troupe Stir Friday Night began their journey into Balikbayan: Returning Home.
- Zweihander brought the Grim & Perilous to Friday night.
- Celeste Conowitch closed out Friday with A Brave New World run in the Mothership RPG.
- 9th Level Games: The Excellents RPG started off Saturday with delightful magical girl action.
- Honey & Dice took us through the Spice of Life, an original Harlem Unbound oneshot with an all-star all POC cast.
- Rivals of Waterdeep boldly went… somewhere, giving us Star Trek fun at its finest.
- Not to be missed were the Roll20 Announcements, full of awesome things! You can also read the wrap-up over the blog.
- Dimension 20 Fantasy High: Boys Night attempted to go to a party and instead went off the rails.
- Team Xenomorph all the way! TK took delight in the rest of Indoor Recess attempting to survive the Alien RPG.
- The Gender and Identity Development through Roleplay panel delved into some fantastic topics.
- Interested in learning more about the Roll20 Marketplace? Don’t miss the Marketplace Makers Methods panel for tips direct from the pros.
- Burn Bryte: Trapped at the Edge showcased the new system and the newest oneshot adventure.
- The Shop of Lost Dreams brought a whole new level of intrigue and lore to Burn Bryte.
If you missed it, the Artist Alley thread is a great look at some of our Marketplace creators’ work. Be sure to look through Dr. B’s advice on mental health for (and after) conventions. Thank you all for your continued support during Roll20Con. Our Tiltify Campaign to benefit Code2040 is still ongoing, and you can join in and help us help Code2040 work towards a better, more equitable future for the tech industry.
And as always, thank you for playing with us.