Whether you’re new or a veteran Pathfinder 1 or 2 GM or maybe even a Pathfinder player looking to give a specific gift to your GM to help them run the game, the Pathfinder Second Edition Gamemastery Guide is perfect for any of those scenarios. Now you’ll have more tools and rules systems to add to your game. It is also even easier to customize the rules to make the game your own. There is also lots of handy advice to help you build your own adventures, design towns, and create vibrant characters alongside rules systems for dramatic chases, thrilling tournaments, and deadly duels. There are also tons of new and variant magic items including intelligent items, cursed items, artifacts, quirks you can add to items, and a brand new type of item called a relic that scales with your character!
The Roll 20 conversion includes:
- New information for GMs about gamemastery basics, building creatures, designing abilities, building hazards, afflictions, and more!
- Item creation rules, downtime rules, exploration rules, new information about planes, and guidelines for worldbuilding. Example hazards and afflictions both familiar and new
- New variant rules including subsystems like victory points, influence, chases, reputation, duels, hexploration, and vehicles for Pathfinder Second Edition
- 83 new NPC stat blocks with in-app drag-and-drop
- 16 new and variant magic items including intelligent items, cursed items, artifacts, quirks you can add to items and more.
- New feats and spells
You can grab your copy of the_ Pathfinder Second Edition Gamemastery Guide _right now from the Roll20 Marketplace for $49.99 USD.
© 2020 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All Paizo titles and Paizo’s character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.