Wizards of the Coast’s newest 5E adventure module, Tomb of Annihilation, is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace!
This jungle explorin’, dino racing, undead- and trap-filled adventure is jam packed with enough content to take players from level 1 to 11! It has been fully integrated on the Roll20 platform for ease of use.
Beyond the written content, beautiful artwork, and lootable dungeons, here are a few of the special features released only on Roll20!
- More than 20 battle-ready maps, enhanced with Dynamic Lighting.
- A fully interactive and explorable Player’s Map of Chult, where DMs can show the party’s progress through the jungle.
- Several __puzzles __have been turned into their own play pages, for players to attempt to solve, all on their own!
- Rollable tokens for all shapeshifters, and some alternate options for NPCs. There’s even a rollable map token for a particularly tricky dungeon floor….no spoilers!
- Rollable Tables and Macro Options for all random encounters. We’ve even broken out all random encounters into their own token page! Copy & paste for a quick encounter.
Have more questions? Let’s answer ‘em!
I bought the game. Now what?
You can now create a new game and choose _Tomb of Annihilation _from the modules on the right hand side of your game creation screen.
What Character Sheet should I use?
All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Roll20 5th Edition OGL Sheet. When creating a new Roll20 game that you intend to use with Curse of Strahd, be sure to select the 5th Edition OGL as your Character Sheet in the Game Setup page for full compatibility.
Is there a PDF?
All of the Roll20 versions of Wizards of the Coast products are integrated within the Roll20 Virtual Tabletop, and are intended for in-platform play only. A PDF is not included with your purchase of these Roll20 products.
Can I play this using another edition of D&D (3 / 3.5 / 4)?
Since the product is Roll20’s version of the D&D release, Tomb of Annihilation, in which all content is intended for use with 5th edition, that Roll20 product will be geared towards use with 5th edition – meaning the character sheets and rules implemented will all be 5th edition.
If you so desire, you can attempt to convert these adventures to another D&D edition. However, you may end up having to recreate the character sheets and anything else that needs conversion.
I think something’s wrong with my game! What do I do?
If you’re having any technical issues with Tomb of Annihilation, please let us know in our bug reporting thread!